Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

4.03.2005

IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT, WHERE ARE WE GOIN?!?!?!

WE'RE GOING TO SAFEWAY MUTHA FUCKA!!

No seriously, this was THE event of the weekend. Safeway's Grand Re-Opening at Panam Shopping center. It's about friggin time. I mean I had to suffer the indignity of shopping at GIANT of all places...Jesus H. Tits.

Having Safeway open was killer. When Safeway was open, I would eat out occasionally, but ever since they closed and we have been in the new house, I've let Betsy get entirely too comfortable with the amount of space she is taking in the refrigerator and particularly the freezer...the location of my Delta Ops Pizza Squadron. Joining the ranks are a Digiorno Thin Crust Supreme, a Quadra-cheese Freshetta, 4 tactical Red Baron Supremes, and a Calfornia BBQ Chicken to bolster morale.

My fleet has formed around the frozen peas....you'd better watch your frozen-flour-behind Betsy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger scalpystraz said...

Sad - but that was the most exciting part of my weekend too. You saw that salad! It was NEVER-ENDING!
And I have since spent entirely too much money at Safeway. But I DID get one them free Starbucks coupons, which in my mind, makes it all worth it.

8/4/05 6:11 PM

 
Blogger Chief Jimbo said...

Oh man, I ran into my coworkers wife there, and she was like "none of us drink coffee....do you want..."

I had already taken it and was running as fast I could to the starbucks counter.

8/4/05 6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home