Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

1.26.2005

Yet another nail in the Dork Coffin

Amon Tobin (of 4-Ton MANtis fame) has written a soundtrack for the up and coming Splinter Cell game for Xbox. Gamespot.com interviewed him. Full Text

I was losing my shit when I read this:
Gamespot: "... Were there Ninja Tune fans at Ubisoft who were familiar with your work and lobbying on your behalf?"

Amon Tobin: Oh, sure. Definitely. There were a surprising amount of people. I guess. Computer programmers and nerds in general is my demographic right now.
NERDS!! [points at self...and waan...and mikey...and john]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dork coffin has been six feet under for a long time Pajamies. You and I have been scooting up the PC index steadily for the last half a decade. I think we're just naturally inclined to be that way.

10/2/05 12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home