Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

1.26.2005

Stunted Blog Growth

Ok, so you're going to have to bear with me. Chaos has besmirched the past 4 fortnights, but I have been able to maintain a list of drafts detailing all of the events. Unfortunately, I'm still not out of the thick of things, and my "Saved As Draft" list is getting larger and larger.

My main motivation in holding back, even the stories that HAVE been completed is that I wanted to publish them in chronological order and keep the dates straight for when I show this to my kids and say, "This is why Daddy drinks, not because you cry." But seriously, for me, whenever I come upon someone's blog, I'm always like "What's the newest headline?" and if it is old, then I move on to the next internet pit-stop. You, the reader, are justifying my existence by reading this tripe bullshit, and the thought of publishing something about myself that you haven't read, frankly, keeps me up at night.

So this is The Official NEW STUFF BELOW THIS LINE, I SWEAR post. Anything between this and "The New Car Search" is ripe for the taking/judging. My count shows 16 drafts.

Sincerely,
Governor Fuck-Head

Published Jan. 26, 2005. First Drafted Jan. 10, 2005. Hooray Turn-over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home