Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

3.31.2005

Ryan is Dr. Frankenstien

And I am I-Gor. My Prelude is back from thee deeaad...and HOLY CRAAAP. He took it upon himself to give me the gift of chiseling out my catalytic converter.

We declared this past weekend "fix your car at my house" day. The bro brought over the Alfa to do his brake pads, ryan pulled up my 'lude to work on the cat, and I replaced my brake rotors. Ok, so it was more like "everyone come over and help Jamie repair his cars with the option to work on your own". Regardless of monicker, apparently, this type of activity is frowned upon by the homeowners association which we found out after I was covered in myriad of brake gunks and Ryan drove off in the lude without an entire exhaust system (RrRRrrRrrRRrrrrr). I was apologetic and introduced myself, reaching out for the air-handshake...they extended 4 Spatën Optimators and said only "don't ever do this again."

Well I still got the valve cover gasket to replace...may be if I fix that, they'll give me 4 Delirium Tremens's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home