Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

11.19.2004

I'll turn your nuts for $38 an hour

Ahh...the pleasures of manual labor. For the past 3 days, I've been on-site constructing a HUGE FRIGGIN LASER (HFL) that will eventually be amplified by our OX COCK LASER OSCILLATOR (OCLO). I always love these days. Research design on a budget means overly simplistic design that weighs 5 tons and requires $28bil in allocated funds for stainless steel socket head cap screws. The cool thing about it is that you can either 1)Zone out if you're ass tired or 2)Be completely contemplative or 3)Play Teamster all day. The only things you have to worry about are the quality of your work (easy thanks to simplistic design) and making sure no one gets hurt. Many thanks to the inventors of both the impact wrench and the 2-way ratchet.

Mmm, I smell delicious. My stink is the combination of epoxy floor grout, denatured alcohol, cutting oil, B.O., and climbing shoes. I'm going to get all the ladies tonight in Old Town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home