Building a Better Slice of Toast For Tomorrow ...morning

11.10.2004

Circumcising my Prelude

Dear Abby,
My car has lost a little something since I replaced its muffler yesterday. What is the matter? Is it something I said?

~Missing That Growling In My Pants

No, seriously. For the past, oh, year, I've been driving around with a pretty sizeable hole in the pipe that runs between the catalytic converter and the muffler. Sizeable enough to change the sound of my car from normal rice-burner status to around "MY CAR PEENER IS TWICE THE DIAMETER OF YOUR CAR PEENER....I can pass grapefruits through my car-peen." Well, may be not that big.

Well, I finally take the curs-ed car to get it inspected, and sure enough it fails. Turns out, that hole corroded to twice the size (probably from the constricting abilities of the muffler to not allow any hot carcinogenic evil to pass) than I remember. So deciding to NOT take it to Fairfax Honda (they blow liquid ass btw), I get a new one for half the price, and makes it sound like a normal Honda. How the hell am I going to pick up chicks with a wimpy sounding muffler AND a small penis?

May be they sell Muffler pumps at MVC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home